Posted by Adrift | Posted in Manga Release, Updates | Posted on 01-04-2010
Happy April Fool’s Day from AE~ You guys know how much we love this day so keep on your toes… you never know what you might get.
Also, I’m genuinely shocked at the poll results, I mean… why am I even in the running? D: Fangirls/guys, you disappoint me.
Now, with this whole business of the rock going far far away on a trip of rejuvenation… I have a question. How does it move? I remember the first day rock appeared, it came bearing gifts of smut, but never explained how it moved.
Maybe smut ant’s secretly carry the rock? Smut probably gives off a particular chemical signal that smut ants can detect and follow… Very possible. We might have to trap the rock and do some experiments on it… We can place it next to the caged bear-penguin (Side note: Our bear-penguin captive has been passing the time in her cage by observing the fangirls~) and run tests on both of them. Isn’t that a great idea? Shouldn’t be too hard to catch a rock, right?
*Note: We are aware that some downloads might not be working and we’re trying our best to sort out the problem.
- Hapi Mari Chapter 12 – *smirk* beware~ We warned you~
- Kimi wa Boku no Toriko Nare Chapter 7 – You just go everywhere with a mop, don’t you?
- Dokuhime Chapter 7-8 – A double for a nice day!
- Gekkou Teien Chapter 1 – Reminds me of Hana Kimi…
- Rouge et Noir Chapter 5 – Now what will you do, Sensei?
- Tamashiizume Chapter 1 – This… has made most of AE staff go… wild… *gasp*
- Shinyaku Ookami ga Kuru! Chapter 14 – *shifty eyes*